Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Get 'R Done October 2013

My list last month was light.
 Quilt Carpenter's Star - Not Done
Doug's Quilt - Not Done, Close

I was getting ready to work on Doug's quilt and found that the back was smaller than the top.  I had to order fabric to get it done.  Well with the thanks of Bonnie's Quilt Cam last night, I was able to get three borders on the back and the fourth is cut and ready to go.  That is getting done this morning.


I'm not showing this again until I have a finished bound quilt ready to give to my son.

October's Get 'R Done list:

Quilt Carpenter's Star
Finish Doug's quilt, enlarge backing, quilt, bind

If there is any time left, I will work on

Sew applique on Arin's quilt borders.


Please join me in seeing what other quilters are doing.  This post is being linked to Judy's Get 'R Done

No comments:

Post a Comment