Monday, October 14, 2013

Design Wall 10-14-2013

My design wall has the same quilt top in progress on it that it did last week.  I received my additional fabric for the borders.  I have all my applique pieces cut out and ready to ramp up again.

I'm taking a break from it in order to finish my Get R Done project.  My Carpenter's Star.  Judy gave us the pattern and she also made a You Tube on quilting feathers.  Actually there are 8 or 9 videos.  I'll be working on that and then this will be the first month I've completed my list.

I attended MQX Quilt Festival in Portland last week.  What a fantastic show they put on.  I took classes with Jamie Wallen, Irena Bluhm, Claudia Pfeil, Linda Taylor, Lisa Sipes, and Angela Walters.  I barely had time to take a quick tour of the show quilts and merchandise.  I'm just sorry to hear that they the next time they will be back again is in 2015.

I'm trying to get some longarm work done today because I want to be able to join Bonnie's Quilt Cam tonight.  I'm not sure what I'll be working on during her cam but I'll get it figured out.  It's such a great way to get some work done with company.

This post is being linked to Judy's Design Wall.  Stop in and see what others are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment