Monday, September 16, 2013

My Design Wall 9-16-2013

My design wall last night.  I didn't have any more time to sew blocks into rows.  One row of blocks is on my sewing machine ready to go.  The top half are all sewn together.  Looks like I have three rows to go.  I did spend some time online purchasing some ric-rack for the vines.  I'm going to have a border with applique flowers, birds and butterflies.  Just like in the magazine.  No imagination.  Well, it will look great and I don't want to make the body any larger.


I thought I might work on my son's jean quilt and found out I didn't make the back large enough and I used the leftover of it on another quilt.  So I ordered more fabric for enlarging the back.  

This post is linked to Judy's Design Wall.  See what others have been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment