Monday, October 29, 2012

My Design Wall 10-29-12

The only thing on my design wall was posted on September 9.  It's still there.  But I have been working on some projects.  I am making a couple more boy scout vests for my grandson's pak.  I attended MQX West and took some classes.  Here are some of the designs I have been practicing on my longarm.


Not all of them but a few.  I'm thinking some of these will become my favorites.

I also took some time on Sunday to put in a new zipper on a favorite jacket.  Then discovered that my new (month-old) purse had a hole in it.  I had to fix it becuase that was where I put my keys.  What a disaster that would be.
We had some homemade meals this weekend.  Chicken Pot Pie and Chili with cornbread.  Something about fall that makes me want comfort food. 

Thanks for visiting and please visit Judy's blog and Homestead Revival's Barn Hop this week.

This is being posted on Judy's Design Wall and Homestead Revival Barn Hop__

2 comments:

  1. I love your quilting, I wish I could find a class like that in my state!! You have some beautiful work in the picture. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I attended MQX West in Portland, OR. They also have a MQX East. I would look it up on the internet and view the instructors. Some of them may live near you or you may want to visit one of those shows. I usually only go to this one. I love it, the venue, vendors, and instuctors.

      Delete