Monday, August 6, 2012

My Design Wall - August 5, 2012

I've been on vacation for the last two weeks with company visiting me and my son and I travelling to Montana to visit with family.  I didn't get to sew at all at home.  I did take my machine to Montana so one of my granddaughters could use it.  They decided on making tote bags while I was there.  We always try to do one project when I get there.  I didn't take any pictures. :(   My daughter even decided to make a tote bag.  They all turned out very nicely.

I'm still working on Judy's Quilt Along - Nicole's Sofa Quilt.  Somewhere along the line, I didn't make enough of the outside strips.  So I'm doing those this week.  Here's what is complete to this point,


I can't wait to get this one completed.  I have some UFOs that need to be finished by the end of the year.

This post is being linked to Judy's Patchwork Times, Design Wall

1 comment:

  1. that is my goal for this year. to not start anything new and finish up UFOs. actually when you think about it, some of the work is done so it SHOULD be a quicker finish.once you get past the reason it became a UFO in the first place :-)

    ReplyDelete