Monday, July 2, 2012

My Design Wall 7-1-2012

Judy at Patchwork Times is having a Quilt Along.  The quilt we are making is Nicole's Sofa Quilt.  So far I am all caught up with the instructions.  We are going out of town for the 4th Holiday so I'll have to catch up when we get back.  This is what is on My Design Wall this week.

Last week I showed you a Robin's nest just outside our front door.  They've all hatched and now they just have a bit of fluff.  I think my Bird Book says they'll fledge anywhere from 14-16 days. 

Sorry for the short post but it's been busy around here with work, garden, chickens and plain life.  More to come when we get back to town.

Happy 4th everyone!
This has been linked to Patchwork Times

5 comments:

  1. I so liked the Sofa Quilt pattern Judy designed but will just have to watch everyone else's great colors appear--like yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like a lot of her designs but don't have the time to do them all. I print them out and save them for a later time.

      Delete
  2. Geese and baby birds...it's a feathered blogpost!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is. I hadn't planned it but it's kind of catchy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy fourth!
    love the birdie pics. It is so cool to be able to see into their life and witness the miracle of their hatching till they leave the nest.

    ReplyDelete