Monday, June 4, 2012

My Design Wall 6-4-2012

I got a couple of good days in of sewing this weekend.  I finished up the borders Sunday.  This was a Color Palette Challenge put on by Vicki at Field Trips in Fiber coordinated with Judy who designed the quilt top using EQ7.  I used only my stash to construct the top.  Judy called hers Sweet Tart and I'm calling my Skittles.  I'm thinking this will go to my nephew once it's quilted.
My broody hen's due date was yesterday.  Are they ever overdue?  We candled one last week and it looked viable.  I wish she would hurry. I know this can't be good on her. 
This post is being linked to Judy's Design Wall

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors in here! Skittles is the perfect name!

    glen

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great quilt for a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Skittles is very cute. I love the colours you have used, Yes I know Vicky's colours.

    ReplyDelete