Thursday, May 3, 2012

UFO #2 May Project

Judy called the number for the May project.  It was number 2.  This is my #2 quilt.  It is one of Judy's patterns called Out of the Bag.  I made it for my grandson.  The top if pieced.  It need a couple of borders and the top will be complete.  I will then get to quilt it.  I got some boy fabric for a backing.  I don't remember what it is as I bought several backs for all my UFO projects.

I didn't get anything done on my April project.  It is a quilt as you go BOM quilt.  I only have the borders to do.  It will go fast once I get to it.  It's not going to anyone in particular, so I can put if on next year's UFO list, or not.  Well see how the summer progresses with all the outside things to do.

This post is being linked to Patchwork Times May UFO

No comments:

Post a Comment