Sunday, March 4, 2012

Is that a Chicken egg?

We gather eggs everyday around 4:30pm.  On weekends Doug usually gathers them for me.  Last night he came in and said "I think we have a Guiness record in the basket"  I looked and I didn't see anything unusual and remarked that none of them looked huge to me.  He pointed ---  Guniess for the smallest egg.

So I grabbed the camera and took a couple of pictures. 

What's the smallest egg you have ever gathered?  Post a picture.  I'm really interested now.

This post is being linked to Homestead Revivial Barn Hop #52

2 comments:

  1. We have a guinea hen and her eggs look like that! We have gotten a couple like that. They were all white, no yolk at all. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pullets are laying really small eggs, compared to the other hens' eggs. They are smaller than my banty's eggs; they're so cute! Just perfect little eggs.

    ReplyDelete