Sunday, May 1, 2011

Escapees Cont'd

We were finally able to see how they are getting out......
Our chain link fence is shorter than the rest of their fencing.... DB is getting ready to raust him from his perch....The chicks are also basking in the sun.. They are really enjoying themselves.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday. We've decided since it's such a great day, we are going to BBQ tonight. I've already got the pork ribs marinating in a dry rub. DB says I make the best ribs. We'll see if I can do it again.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't those baby chicks the sweetest??? We enjoyed this sunday - finally had sunshine, but it sure was windy! I put 3 peeps outside for a while in a small cage - their first time out of doors! They adjusted well, but the temp is dropping, so back inside they go for the night!

    ReplyDelete