Saturday, February 13, 2010

Quilting?

I really really want to participate this weekend in Judy L Quiltathon. Seems like everything has come before quilting lately. I really MISS it. I'am going to work on one of Judy's stash projects. It will look something like her Out of the Bag quilt when I get finished. I didn't have enough light value fabrics so I had to breakdown and buy some. Wish me luck that I don't get sidetracked today.

I also have a practice quilt on the frame to practice feathers. I've been practicing alot on paper and on my whiteboard.

I have dinner ready. Stuffed Green Peppers from the garden last summer with fresh asparagus and some Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day. I've been making this bread for only about 3 weeks now. We love it. I can pull off a chunk for one meal and not have any leftovers. This is a good thing. It doesn't get stale, dry or moldy. AND we don't overindulge our waistlines. I looked for this book at a major brick and mortar store and found it was almost $11 more. I decided to wait for the shipping and save my money. We made pizza last night from it (didn't get a picture fast enough). I'll definately be making that more.



No comments:

Post a Comment