Saturday, January 2, 2010

Last Project of the Year

Here it is. My first applique project was started about 3 years ago. I did the crosshatching with my sewing machine. I didn't have my LA yet. I still have to do some quilting in the applique areas and forgot to do then when it was on the longarm. So I'll do them on the sewing machine.

What do you think? It's (applique and quilting) are very beginner but it'll get better.



I'm so directionally challanged, I had to turn my wallhanging to do the feathers. I already had the feathers done when I saw a video that Judy from Patchwork Times did for her blog. http://www.patchworktimes.com/2009/12/30/a-feather-video/? I'm going do put something together today so I can practice her method.

1 comment:

  1. It looks great from here in central Texas.
    Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete