Monday, January 18, 2010

Judy's Quiltathon 2010

I kinda of participated in Judy's Quiltathon. I started Friday and got this practice quilt squared up and ready to quilt. I wanted to try out Judy's Feather Video


Here's what I'm using for my backing:

I got it on the LA and then started looking for the right thread. I wanted to match the backing with a solid bobbin thread. I couldn't find anything to work. So I got online and ordered some thread. I went to Columbia River Quilters for it. Well, so I can't work on that so now what. I have my daughter's batik floating star on the design wall, but I'm really kinda bored with it right now so now what?

I printed out a Stash Busting project "Out of the Bag" from Judy's blog last February. I had a lot of it cut out. So this is what I worked on Sunday. I'm going to continue to work on it today.

For dinner tonight, I've put a whole chicken in the crock pot and we're going to have my DB's rendition of Chicken and Dumplings. He likes his dumplings made out of yeast bread dough and not a biscuit type dumpling. They really are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment