Saturday, October 10, 2009

Dani's Quilt



I am working on a quilt to give to my newest grandchild, Danielle. I'm heading over to Montana to see her for the first time in a couple of weeks and want her to have a warm quilt for her mom to wrap her up in. I haven't have time to sew since June when I was back there sewing with my older granddaughters. I've been so busy gardening, canning and work. Now that the garden is done, maybe I can quilt again. I've missed it. I got the butterfly squares from Ebay and decided to do scrappy on the rest of it. I'll post a picture when it's finished.

2 comments:

  1. Love this quilt and congrats on your new granddaughter. I've been blessed with quite a few great nieces, but not likely to get to grandparenthood for a while. Hope you have a wonderful visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anne for your visit. This quilt is rectangular and I need to start adding to the top and bottom to make it more square. Hope to have the flimsy completed today and ready to quilt by this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete