Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Design Wall


Here's my design wall.majority of the wall is taken up with my BOM quilt. I'm about 2 blocks behind. The upper right corner is last year's BOM. It's a Lone star with these blocks as the borders. The Lone star is completed but I'm behind about 3 border blocks for it to be assembled into a top. The last is a string quilt square leftover. I want to make another of these and I guess this is just a reminder. My design wall is a king size piece of warm and natural batting against the wall with a piece of flannel on top. I can pin through it but mostly the squares just stick to it unless they are too heavy.


1 comment:

  1. I was born and raised in Oregon and also quilt on a HQ16. I am now in AL and have been quilting since 2002. Your design wall looks like mine usually does: many different projects going at once. LOL

    ReplyDelete