Sunday, February 22, 2009

Judy's Quiltathon Day 2




Good Morning! I didn't get as much done yesterday as I'd hoped. My BF had car trouble and I had to run for parts and wait while he was working on putting in a new fuel pump. So his sister and I went to get the pump and to the fabric store for my white fabric that will be sewn into 8 inch blocks for the fifth graders. Today my BF left the house at 4:30 a.m. to deliver a load of fertilizer. He's a truck driver. So while he's gone I'll sew. He'll be getting back home around noon and then we will have to finish the fuel pump installation. He hates to work on vehicles so it takes him awhile. He tries to shortcut in areas where he shouldn't and then it ends up taking much longer.

Yesterday, I sewed more of the 192 HSTs and this morning I squared them up. I've read all the blogs I follow and have gotten my taxes out to do. Maybe that will wait.

Today, more HSTs and 30 8 inch white blocks to be sewn together. Talk to you later!




No comments:

Post a Comment